Wednesday, July 14, 2010

IMA

The IMA has arrived.

The Ima stock arrived today and already flying out the door . Lots of people have asked me to put stuff away for them but in case there is anyone I forgot to contact please give me a call in the shop.

Ima are making some incredible lures and I am fishing them more and more . The action on the sasuke 140 and the kamomo 2 is incredible . Shallow running with that fast side to side roll they just turn fish on . The popkey proved it self a few weeks ago when the lads were over in calm conditions it did the business . When getting boils behind the lure just stopping it seemed to entice the hit.

Also this week the highly sought after new ulti shads arrived . If you are like me and love fishing soft plastics they are a must have. Xlayers also arrived this week and I don't need to say much about them , they just account for huge numbers of bass being caught.

Loads of other new stuff arriving every day , I love my new job opening boxes of shiny new tackle every day , the only problem is I have to fight the urge to not rob a load for myself, instead I must price them up and put them on the shelves !!!