Tuesday, December 13, 2011

IMA Sasuke 105.....

The IMA Sasuke 105 (this weeks special)  has been one of my go to lures this year. It is an excellent casting lure and cuts through strong winds. Working this lure on a steady retrieve with some added action will account for a lot of fish, however a method which has worked well for me this year is, lifting the rod tip and cranking the lure back very quickly the lures rises to just underneath the surface and the action the lure makes when it is being worked this quick is excellent and it seems to really draw the attention of any bass within the area you are fishing. Hits can be savage and a lot times will be right at your feet, make sure to pause your lure just before lifting it out of the water as I have found I get hit 90% of the time at my feet when cranking it back like this. A very fun method with savage hits..... 
















Tight lines....

No comments:

Post a Comment