Monday, December 19, 2011

Top 5 Hard lures.....

Top 5 hard lures of the year,

I try to keep a diary of my fishing during the year and looking through it today I picked out the lures which worked best for me this year and here they are no surprises with number one the same as last year....in my opinion the ultimate bass lure....

1) Zonk Gataride (have a soft spot for the pearl rainbow but also had a lot of fish on this colour)

2) Tackle House Feed Shallow (sardine and sardine red belly)

3) IMA Sasuke 140 (cotton candy)

4) IMA Komomo SF-130 slim (definitely the find of the season for me worked extremely well in ultra shallow water)

5)  Megabass X-140 (hama shirasu)

Others worth a mention that didnt quite make it into the top 5 would be the SF 125, FX9 and the Jackson Athlete all outstanding lures on their day.

Tight lines,

James

No comments:

Post a Comment